Friday, February 25, 2011

Featured in February Issue of San Diego Home and Garden

This Beautiful Home is a Prime Example of Timeless Design, this residence was completed over four years ago and for it to be featured now 2011 shows you the power of working with a professional and keeping the integrity of creating a look that will remain timeless. It is always my goal when working with my homeowners for them to not only love their final results of their home but to also make their investment last by creating an essence that will look contemporary for at least the next 10 years and I truly felt that this home accomplished that. Another aspect that is featured here and I want to elaborate on is this style of concrete floor, for most consumers it is just now taking on in market in the design world. My point in bringing this to your attention is to encourage you to go for aspects in design that everyone else IS NOT DOING, have faith that if you truly love the feel it is right and that is all that truly matters. I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment